Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Revisited

Spent the weekend in Kansas City attending various sporting events with my husband and friends.

Rock the Parkway
Was up by 3:30 a.m. Saturday to work the half marathon. 6,500 runners and it was all hands on deck. My hands needed a nap the rest of the day.

Oklahoma!
Drove up to Gallatin, Mo. to see some friends perform in the community production of Oklahoma. Such fun to see community produced events and so much love from the audience. 

Brew to Brew
Saw a record 90 degrees in Lawrence, KS on Sunday for the relay race. The race goes from Boulevard Brewery in KC to Free State Brewery in Lawrence. Just about 44 miles. Combined with high winds and high heat, it was a long day (even for me, who didn't run at all!)

I love wandering around Massachusetts Avenue in Lawrence. It's like bizzaro 9th Street, but with way more yarn and fabric stores. Oh, and too much KU paraphernalia for my taste.


1 comment:

  1. Really great preview. Anyone can interested and convinced to do this. Really I provide some useful information about this botox surgery.

    Kansas city botox
    Plastic surgeons in Kansas city

    ReplyDelete